News Ticker
  • Are you looking to join the best in the army? Fill out an application and enlist with the airborne.
  • We're celebrating one year of service, thank you to all that contributed to this awesome unit!
  • For returning unit members, make sure to stay updated on current unit events
Sign in to follow this  

Soldier of the Quarter, Q32022

354737806_BeauRandy.png.395628a9ec0808e5b7fa064e64251c88.png

Quarter Three - August, 2022

Staff Sergeant Beau Randy

Staff Sergeant Beau Randy joined the 101st Airborne Division Realism Unit on July 15th, 2020 - where he was first assigned as a Rifleman in First Squad, First Platoon. Since then, Staff Sergeant Beau Randy has grown beyond what his paratrooper boots could muster. From the start, Staff Sergeant Beau Randy was interested in indirect fires, machine guns, and marksmanship.

He employed his stay well, by excelling in his roles as both a Platoon Marksman, Cannoneer, and eventually Section Chief. From there, he contributed greatly to the unit through training, recruiting, and now managing the S-1 Recruitment staff. His most recent achievement being the expert handling and cultivation of First Squad as their Squad Leader.

Why did you join the 101st Airborne Division?

I joined the 101st because of my friend Henderson.

Any favorite/funny/memorable moment throughout our whole time in the unit?

One of my favorite moments was artillery flying, not just the ammo.

What value is most important to you? 

. I try to embrace the value of tact and keep good relations with the people I talk to.  

Any advice to give to your fellow Paratroopers?

The only advice I can give to the other soldiers is to stay with your team everyone likes a team player. 

What motivates you? 

The things that motivate me are progress towards greater things. and with that being said the main thing I have contributed to the unit is time.

What would you say about the progress of the unit, and how you've contributed to it?

The main thing I have contributed to the unit is time. I think the unit has progressed quite nicely overall from what we used to be we seem to work like a well-oiled machine with greater capabilities and a lot of people who have tried their best to make a fun experience for both leadership and infantry I thank you for letting me play here.

Sign in to follow this