News Ticker
  • Are you looking to join the best in the army? Fill out an application and enlist with the airborne.
  • We're celebrating one year of service, thank you to all that contributed to this awesome unit!
  • For returning unit members, make sure to stay updated on current unit events

ACE3 Unconscious Bug

Service Name:
Charles Henderson

O-2, First Lieutenant

Platform:
ArmA III

Describe your issue:
Unit Wide Issue, ACE3 Unconscious Animation Glitch

Other information:
References for ACE3 Unconscious Animation problems being prevalent for other users, and their steps to reproduce/diagnose the issue. https://github.com/acemod/ACE3/issues/7893

I am mainly creating this for my own documentation, but in case, someone else sees this during an operation and wishes to report it, the link above provides a much more concrete understanding of what causes it, and why ACE is having trouble fixing it.

The only way to truly fix it is to have some type of mod that allows players to enter the unconscious state, and force out of it. This would significantly reduce realism and I cannot guarantee I would be able to make something that wouldn't break the server or the client's functionality. Zeus for now will have to be pinged and have to manage it with clients directly.

The only true way to avoid this is by having good luck with not healing someone as they wake up from the unconscious state.