News Ticker
  • Are you looking to join the best in the army? Fill out an application and enlist with the airborne.
  • We're celebrating one year of service, thank you to all that contributed to this awesome unit!
  • For returning unit members, make sure to stay updated on current unit events

School Shooting Simulator

I am the school shooter and everyone else is students / teachers. We can have one person be a under paid, under trained school resource officer with a revolver and low endurance.

2 minutes ago, Pvt. D. Jackson said:

School Shooting Simulator

I am the school shooter and everyone else is students / teachers. We can have one person be a under paid, under trained school resource officer with a revolver and low endurance.

I see you have put a lot of thought into this idea, and I too would like to see this come to fruition.

50 minutes ago, T/5. J. Randazzo said:

We can have one person be a under paid, under trained school resource officer with a revolver and low endurance.

I see where this is going.

I'd be down to make some more ops focused on the pacific or eastern front, but maybe different eras here soon enough.

Honestly idgaf, if anything you guys can try doing more theaters of war (i.e africa, italy, eatern front) and since they're fun ops we could possibly try playing as other nations like Poland, Italy, Germany, Russia etc etc, basically anything that doesn't 100% focus on doing nothing but American things when it doesn't call for it