News Ticker
  • Are you looking to join the best in the army? Fill out an application and enlist with the airborne.
  • We're celebrating one year of service, thank you to all that contributed to this awesome unit!
  • For returning unit members, make sure to stay updated on current unit events
Sign in to follow this  

Invade & Annex - Era and Mods?

What mods/era for Invade and Annex?  

12 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What era?

• 2000-2020 U.S (CUP or RHS)
    • 1980-1990s U.S - Cold War (CUP or RHS)
    • 1960-1970S U.S - Vietnam
    • 1940-1950s U.S - WWII (IFA3)
  2. 2. What mods?

• RHS
    • CUP
    • Prairie Fire & Unsung
    • Prairie Fire
    • IFA3/Faces of War/Forgotten Fronts

So i've been fidding with the Invade & Annex from AhoyWorld and figured out a lot over the past few days. I've figured a public modded server would do us good not only to have fun on ArmA outside of missions, but give us a chance to interact with a wider audience. So, i've decided to put this poll up and give you guys a choice of what mods or era to try out. You can make multiple votes.

Any suggestion regarding DLC will allow for ALL players to enjoy, we will not restrict it to a map people cannot play.

Please be aware that smaller mods such as ACE, ACRE2 and CBA will be loaded, and we may allow other mods such as Enhanced Movement, MRB_AI Visibility, Blastcore, JSRS, etc.