News Ticker
  • Are you looking to join the best in the army? Fill out an application and enlist with the airborne.
  • We're celebrating one year of service, thank you to all that contributed to this awesome unit!
  • For returning unit members, make sure to stay updated on current unit events
Sign in to follow this  

Airframe Requests - Requirements, Conditions & Templates

Airframe Requests - Foreword & Statement

The 101st Airborne Division gives aviators the ability to request a customized P-51D-30NA airframe upon meeting certain requirements (and if their request meets the conditions) that are laid out by the unit. This gives some extra personality to the unit and something for each member to be proud of, this by extension is a lot of work for the unit developers, so please be considerate in timing, requests and expectations. We will work as hard as we can to make your dream a reality.

Airframe Requests - Requirements 

Requestees must reach the following prerequisites in order to qualify for an airframe, if the request does not meet it, it will be denied and will require resubmission. 

Prerequisites

• Reach the rank of Flight Officer

Although these requirements are simple, please be aware they are subject to change.

Helmet Requests - Conditions

Once a requestee meets the prerequisites, they can submit the template below, but you must first consider some conditions of submitting your request. We are historically based, and would like to stray away from memes or offensive takes.

Conditions

• No offensive language.
    • Curse words may be used, but offensive terms must be left out. (Historically "softer" terms such as Jap, Kraut and what not may be allowed. Usage of zipperhead, gook, etc. is not allowed.)
  • No offensive imagery
    • Defined as crude imagery depicting violent actions against persons or groups that are not historical or cartoonish in nature. (Stabbing a German with a bayonet, hanging a Japanese soldier, etc)
  • Required to have your rank and service name in the same place as the design template.
  • You may only inscribed on the front of the plane the fueosalge (except for identifiers) and on the tail (except for identifiers)
  • You will be required to take a callsign in your flight, this comes with an identifier on your plane. Your assigned callsign will determine your identifier, please include this callsign as a part of your template.
  • No inter-unit rivalry or "squad gang signs"
    • You know what i'm talking about, I don't want "first squad best squad" or "third squad chump squad".
  • To receive a "kill mark" you must have a video confirming that it is your air kill during a deployment.

These conditions are subject to change.

Airframe Requests - Template

Once a requestee meets the prerequisites, they can submit the template below.

Service Name: Charles Henderson

Callsign: I.E Chief Three, Lightning One

Requested Imagery (Left, Nose): I.E Snake eating a Nazi Symbol, with Bama Rattler
Requested Imagery (Left, Nose): I.E Snake eating a Nazi Symbol, with Bama Rattler
Requested Imagery (Left, Tail):  (Avoid identifier) I.E Bee shooting bullets out of its stinger with aviation goggles.
Requested Imagery (Right, Tail):  (Avoid identifier) I.E Bee shooting bullets out of its stinger with aviation goggles.
Requested Imagery (Right, Fues.):  (Avoid identifier) I.E Big Ben written with a bomb.
Requested Imagery (Left, Fues.):  (Avoid identifier) I.E Big Ben written with a bomb.
Requested Killmark (Left or Right, please specify: Left & Right, Nazi Symbol - Operation Market Garden, (youtube link) [Repeat as necessary]

Once your request has been submitted, it will be reviewed by staff/developers to see if it fits pre-requisites